McAfee is the leading antivirus software for all the devices that helps to protect your crucial data from hackers and live without cyber concern. Go to www.mcafee.com/activate and download the Mcafee Total Protection for making your device more protected and secured. Enter a 25-digit mcafee product key for activating your mcafee account and subscription.
Where to find Mcafee Product Key ?
The Mcafee Activation Product Key is A 25-digit activation keycode which is needed to activate the account. The availability of it depends upon the mode of purchase. If a user has made a purchase via a nearby retail store, the keycode will be available at the backside of the retail card. Some users prefer to purchase mcafee products through online mode via mcafee.com/activate and they get their mcafee product key on their mail and then they copy it and enter product key code for mcafee at the activation time.
Mcafee product keycode looks like : XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Download McAfee software on Windows/Mac
The given steps are the same for downloading McAfee on Windows as well as Mac. Hence, follow them to have the software on your device:
1. The first thing you need to do is, go to mcafee.com/activate
2. Next, enter the McAfee login details in the provided space
3. If you do not have a McAfee account, create a new one.
4. Now, click on the ‘Download’ option for the McAfee product of your choice.
5. The download process of McAfee software will begin
6. Those who have redeemed the product key can skip these steps and directly click on ‘Download your software’.
Steps to Uninstall McAfee Antivirus
Before installing a new McAfee product, you have to ensure that the new software will not cause conflicts. Therefore, you need to ensure that an older McAfee product is not installed on the device. You should go to the Control Panel and uninstall the more former McAfee product, even if it is expired. After that, download any removal tool and remove the setup entirely. Here is how you can uninstall McAfee product from your computer system:
1. Launch the Start menu.
2. Click on the Control Panel.
3. Go to Programs and Features.
4. After that, click on Uninstall A Program.
5. A list of all the installed programs on the device will get displayed.
6. Locate the McAfee program.
7. Click on uninstall.
8. Restart your computer when the reinstallation is complete.